Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I was inspired!

So since I was up making cards for my customer, I decided to make some for myself as well! I made several of each one so I could have some to share.



I miss the Sage Advice stamp set, I loved all the quotes! I've been trying to go thru some of my old designer papers so I could get some new ones. This one was from a paper pack of 5x7 papers. I really liked the colors and the pattern.
I made this one at my Stamp Camp day in October...that's how old it is. I really liked this stamp set (I forget the name) and should have made more of this card. It's too cute if I do say so myself!
This is another one I made at the October event, I love the color combination, it really worked well together (surprizingly)
This was my first card back in the saddle... a bit plain, as were the next two I made. The front image folds out to reveal the sentiment.

No comments: