Thursday, February 17, 2011

Make it when?

Monday? ...ooops!....  That's PTI's new feature, Make it Monday's that is.  It's a bi-weekly challenge, where the winner gets a new PTI set!  How fabu is that?  This week, Erin and Nicole have challenged the world to create a card with a vellum sentiment strip.  Nicole's card, was perfect, simmple and lovely, so I was hoping to do the same with mine.

I used my Guide Lines 2 set to make a 'lace' border on my vellum before I stamped the sentiment.  That fun paper is from the new Basic Grey's Hopscotch collection...from some blog candy I got a few weeks back...  I received it in the mail on Monday and had to break into it.  It's so fresh and fun I really love it!

2 comments:

Elena said...

Your card really caught my eye! super cute!

Banu said...

Beautiful card. Loved it.