Monday, February 21, 2011

Do I dare?

I think I must... dare to take part in the Moxie Fab Get Daring with Decorative Tape challenge!  This was a simple card, inspired by the only decorative tape I had....picked up on clearance a year back...  I decided to use it in a fun, retro-shabby-chic creation featuring the Cosmo Cricketpaper...I think... and PTI apron stamp.

I had to cut the tape in half for the corner strips, but not for the pleating...I could have though, it's pretty wide...  This was part of a package that had black tape in it for Halloween.  Perhaps I'll make another one for the challenge with those.
Don't forget to enter in my drawing for some Simple Shabby yummies!  Click on the link at the top of the blog for more details.

4 comments:

Jocelyn Olson said...

Love the bright colors! Very cute card!

Banu said...

Beautiful card. :)

Rebecca Ednie said...

Super adorable!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kristen! Thanks for entering the Get Daring with Decorative Tape challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)