Tuesday, February 15, 2011

About time...

Have you been checking out all the exciting happenings at Moxie Fab World?  Cath is celebrating the new Stamp It issue...pick one up if you haven't yet, it's great!...Now that life is slowly getting back to normal, I'm making time to get some challenges done, and there's one every day at the World. 
Monday's challenge is the Stamp It Techniques Stamping with Markers.  Now, you're not having deja'vu, I just had to include this card I made this week for the PTI anniversary, 'cause it's adorable...tooting my own horn...and it was made with markers!  I decided to break into my clear button stash and use them as tiles over the stamped image.  PTI's Damask border is the background, Each Damask image was colored with a marker then stamped on the Whisper White card stock.   I generally use this stamp set for shabby creations, but it was fun to make something outside my usual box.  I stamped the sentiment on a piece of window sheeting and placed it over the buttons so it would float over the pattern I made. 
Now, go on over to Moxie Fab World and participate in all the fun!

7 comments:

jadorepapier said...

I really like the way the bright colours shine through the clear buttons. Very pretty.

Michelle Quinno said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love this, Kristin! So pretty and creative!

*fsm* said...

This is fantastic! I love the clear button/tile idea. Good job!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Oooh this is gorgeous! Got my box today! Thanks a million times over! Already drooled over the magazine while nursing babycakes and dove into the goodies!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kristin! Thanks for entering the Stamping with Markers challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

What a very cool card! Love your fun and unusual technique using the clear buttons over your stamped image. Looks really amazing!
Visiting from Moxie Fab World. :)