Thursday, August 24, 2023

Wood Cookie delight

 Hi all!

Just a quick post today!


I'm in LOVE with this new die set from Altenew!  The name is too cute too...


It is called Wood Cookie!  It's such a cute wood piece, I may even make 60 of them for my annual cookie party this year.......I am now re-thinking my decor plan......

Anyhoo, the die was cut out and and inked to give it a rustic touch and the adorable little lady bug comes with it!  It's so darn adorable...  I added pieces of leaves from Altenew's Create a Wreath and the sentiment comes from their https://altenew.com/products/everyday-sentiments foil set.

I'm entering this into the Paper Players challenge this week thanks to that little lady bug!

Have a colorful day!



2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

What a beautiful card, Kristin! The Wood Cookie die is amazing. I love all of the greenery you added. The little lady bug is adorable. Thank you for playing in my Clean and Simple challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Tarabeth Stamps said...

Stunning card! I love the wood cookie, however that ladybug is too cute! Thanks for playing over at The Paper Players Challenge!