Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I Heart Art

I'm so glad it's Wednesday!  I'm back home, all the clothes from our trip has been washed and almost put away.  The house is a disaster, but that always plays second fiddle to my craftin'!....admit it, it does for you too, right?....

This is my 3rd week as the Guest Designer over at Paper Smooches and we're focusing on the new I Heart Art set!  This is the perfect set for the crafty, artsy people in your lives, and even the not so crafty.  It's really versatile, let me show you!

First up, an artsy card for those crafty people checking me out!

This easel image is so stinkin' cute and I love how all the sentiments in this set fit inside the frame.  As I look at it now, I probably should have added some copics to the frame part.....hummm....  The background is just a rainbow assortment of  re-inkers and water on some water color paper.  I adore how that came out.  I also LOVE the art pallet and they even have a new die of the paint pallette as well!!!  I think I may have to add that to my birthday list!

Next up, an artsy card for the non-artsy people in your life.  HOWEVER, it perfectly represents the crafty person giving this card!....that would be me.....



That's it for today!  I'll have another card later this week made with a sentiment from this set too.


3 comments:

pcm said...

fabulous!

Shannon J said...

Oh wow Kristin - your cards are absolutely gorgeous, and absolutely perfect - no extra copic work required at all! Seriously, they are jaw droppers! I'm pretty sure I let out a little gasp when I first saw them this morning!! Can't wait to see what else you have in store for your month at PS - you are a very deserved guest designer!! And THANK YOU for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog :) So appreciated!!!

Gabby said...

Saw these two cards on the PS blog post. Great looks. Like what you do w/the ink and spray. Cute designs, too. :)