Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Excitement all around!

I know it's been about a week since I last posted.  There have been some exciting things going on around here!

First up, Today is my first post as the February Guest Designer for Paper Smooches!  Kim has been *AWESOME* to work with!  My stamps arrived here literally 1 shipping day from when she put it in the mail....from Arizona....I live in Ohio....that. is. FAST!  The stamps debuting this month are so adorable, I was swooning the moment I opened the package!  This card is from one of those sets.  I was inspired to make this card as my hubby and his football were watching the Super Bowl....you see my inspiration.....



This frothy mug from a Perfect Spring was perfect for this manly card!  I added a little shimmer spray in granite to take it from cutesy to grunge.  It's hard to tell from the photo, but I stamped a mug stripe all across the bottom third of the card.  I think net time I would use a darker ink instead of the coordinating color.  The sentiment is from the new Birthday Sampler.  I great set for any occasion!


Second up, I'm in DISNEY WORLD!!!  So my posts this week will be sparse.  I'll have to share the excitement of how we told the girls later, my phone is having a hard tome sharing the large video file.

3 comments:

Shannon White said...

Love this Kristin!! Super Manly card!! Congrats on you GD Spot!! So Well deserved! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

SmilynStef said...

Such a perfect design ... love the splatter.

Gabby said...

Bottoms up! Great first PS guest designer card! Again, I'm liking your inky/spray bkgrds.:)