Friday, August 2, 2024

Super quick CAS on Friday card!

 Hi all!

I haven’t been home much this summer.  Dealing with family issues and previously planned trips, have dominated the entire month of July and now the first part of August.  Thank goodness I planned ahead for my DT work in June!  God must have known what he was doing, giving me a few days of uninterrupted crafting time in the studio.  I didn’t however take the time to preschedule posts my for August so this will be quick!

Our challenge for CAS on Friday is 2 colors and white.  I opted for yellow and blue using an old Altenew Father’s Day stamp set.

It’s been coupled with and Altenew embossing folder and tag due.

Super easy card CAS card to make with just a few little enamel dots and some twine!

What will you make?  What are your favorite colors?  I can’t wait to see them, be sure to upload them to our gallery so we can send you some love!

Have a colorful day! 

No comments:

CAS card for AAA Cards Challenge with PINKFRESH Stencil!

CAS card for AAA Cards Challenge with PINKFRESH Stencil! Hi all! It's time for another challenge from AAA Cards !  This time we have a s...