Saturday, March 17, 2012

OCC Bingo Green

Hello all!
It's so wonderful to be back with the ladies at Our Creative Corner again!  I've missed the challenges and the fun creating (see my last post on that). The new collection of ladies is so talented and I'm pleased they let me stick around.
This week the lovely Anita is hosting our challenge.  And as luck would have it today's challenge falls on St. Patrick's Day! Ah, the luck of the Irish, or so some say. The challenge is to make a card or tag with some sort of bingo card on it, and use the color green somewhere on the project. With some luck, you just might have the winning one!


Now, with my craftin' space in a shambles and my photo light box was taken apart to use for an event last month, I had to take my photos outside.


I made this to remind myself to slow down.  Enjoy life, not to take on too much....easier said than done....and to take time to play.  I may need to frame and hang this in my bedroom so I don't forget.


FYI, I downloaded this bingo card from this website.  I was able to change the color of the black and white bingo card to green in my Word program, but she also had them in pink, green and lavender. 

Alright now, get your green on and join the rest of these lovely ladies and show us your lucky bingo card creations!

Linda Coughlin- The Funkie Junkie
Vicki Burdick- It's a Stamp Thing
Sue Butler- Scrumplescrunch
Anita Houston- The Artful Maven Haven
Anne Marie Hile- Stampin' Anne
Wendy Janson-  It's All About Stamping
Marcy Kaminski - En Papillote Arts
Holly Kean- Kean On Paper 
Irena Kowalczyk (aka Rudlis) - Love, Life and Crafts
Meihsia Liu- Simply Paper Crafts
Tui Nathan- Stampin Time
Lori Rider- The Diva Stamper
Kristin Tierney- Lilly Beth Boutique  - That's me!
Sharon Wheet- Designs by Sharon

  


8 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

You totally rocked this challenge...so fun and gorgeous to boot!!! I love the kids and the sentiment...awesome work...so glad you are back!

MarcyK924 said...

Kristin - this is SO SO gorgeous! The shabby goodness sings to me! I love your sentiment and your thought behind it! Play more, embrace life, and don't take it too seriously - having fun = happy crafting! So glad you are back and looking forward to getting inky with you! Hugs, Marcy XO

Sharon Wheet said...

Kristen, I think your card is wonderful! and yes, I would frame it! I love how you changed the color of the piece and how you layered the different elements.
That background paper is pretty, too :)
have a great weekend, hugs, sharon w.

Scrumplescrunch said...

Oh definitely frame it in a place where you will always see it, it will be a wonderful reminder to you that life is short, and it is to be lived. You are young enough to still have some great times ahead Kristin make the most of them my girl.
I agree with the girls that you have made a delightful card for this Challenge.
Smiles:)

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This is super sensational, Kristin! Love that BINGO card you found and thanks for that link! Your layering here is just wonderful - super combination of elements and images. So glad to have you back creating with us at Our Creative Corner!

Hope you had a fabulous weekend!

Hugs,
Linda

Anne Marie Hile said...

Hello there, Kristin! SO excited that you are back this week! I have missed your fabulous creations. I love every single detail you have added to this one! Wow! The loopy twine, the doily and the adorable image all make for one feel-good card that would certainly make anyone smile after opening the envelope. Super cute, in every way! Hope you are having a great week! Big hugs! :)

Tui Nathan said...

So nice to have you back Kristin ... and what a way to come back too, with a fabulous creation that rocks this challenge ... so love what you have done here, your detailing is awesome!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Amazing colors and design, love the doily and buttons!!! Just perfect in every detail!!