Friday, May 13, 2011

Thank you all...

First I want to thank everyone for their kind words of support. I will respond to everyone personally, but wanted to let you know although you haven't heard from me, I an grateful for you. I'm getting on the mend, have changed my behavior; I'm working out every morning now, going to sleep at a decent time...not 2 or 3 am like normal...and making better food choices to help get me on the road to recovery. I'm doing my best to avoid the need for medication, and these things seem to be helping....I'm keeping my fingers crossed....  My goal is to back in full swing next week, I'm just needing a little more time. Thank you for being patient with me. I'll be back next week with you all - keep on crafting!
Hugs!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Take care of yourself:) Hope you feel better soon! http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

Toni K said...

Happy to hear you're taking charge of your life :) Hang in there!

calamity jane said...

Good for you!! Just so you know, we'll be here when you're ready! Patience is a virtue, after all!

Suzie McFloozy said...

Bless you x
I'm glad to hear you are feeling a little better - you must take all the time you need blogland will still be right where you left it when you return to inspire us all again x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo