Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Just like old times...

With hubby and baby away, it's been like old times here with Lily and I.  She is really enjoying the 1 on 1 attention, and I'm enjoying the peace and quiet!  Don't get me wrong, I adore my baby, but a break from the constant sibling bickering is a treat!  We'll be seeing them on Friday when we get to Disney World.  I've been getting all kinds of treats ready for all the kids on the trip, and I'll be showing you them later this week and next.
For now, here is another item I had submitted to Paper Crafts for their last call.  It wasn't accepted, but so many others were, so I'm not complaining.  It's just a cute little favor made for homemade candies.  Again with pink - my favorite!

1 comment:

Pam W. said...

How cute! And that bow - oh my. Glad that you and Lily are enjoying your time together.