Friday, October 22, 2010

Celebrate Chicky!

So during my daily inspiration from various blogs, I was introduced to Pam Wilson at Chicks of a Feather.  The fabulous Dawn McVey mentioned Pam on her blog My Favorite Things, so I of course had to check it out.  I love to see what other creative ladies are doing out there and send them my love, and she happens to be a fellow Buckeye!  This is her 1 year blog-aversary so why don't you go and give her some lovin'...she also has a giveaway happening....  In honor of her event, here is a Party Chicky for her!

3 comments:

Pam W. said...

WOOHOO!! I LOVE the party chick!

Thank you so much for joining in the fun. I hope that you will stop by again. Good luck!!

P.S. I have taken a quick tour around your blog and your work is great. Love all the texture that you add to your designs. I will be visiting often.

Have a great weekend!

Rebecca said...

fabulous party check! Love the pom poms!

jen said...

Too cute! :) Congrats on all of your recent pubs!!! And have fun in Disneyworld!