Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hello?

*tap*tap*tap*  Anyone there?  I know I've left you all hanging.  I'm so sorry...it's my ADD kicking in.  I've been meaning to write.  Lots of exciting things have been happening here! 

First, My first EVER published card appeared on the pages of Paper Crafts Magazine this month, as well as a gift item!  I was SO incredibly excited and honored! There is nothing more thrilling than seeing your creation in the glossy pages of a magazine! My card (page 78) helped me win the Seasons Greetings category for the Stampin' Royalty Contest this year, as well as the Gold Medal Winner for the Olympics of Stampin Moxie Fab contest.  You will also see what I look like...or did 30 lbs ago... as they had the winners photos listed on page 14.
The second item that I have in this issue is on page 60, a new years wine bottle gift.  I made it to match this invitation and party 'hat'.  I loved this little collection, and am thrilled that even a part of it made it!  This was also featured yesterday on Moxie Fab - check it out!

Second, I have been very busy trying to loose weight.  I joined Jenny Craig to help me and it has been a blessing!  I'm kicking butt - and have lost 30 lbs in 7 weeks!!!   I work out 4 days a week, heavy cardio and toning.  I'm loving that my clothes are looser and that I'm fitting into some things I haven't worn in years!  I still have 50 lbs to go, and with the holidays approaching I want to be focused and determined to stay on track.

Finally, I have also been very busy with creating!  Not only items for publications, but for our upcomming trip to Disney World!  I am currently planning the Kramer Family Disney Grand Gathering that begins October 29th.  My entire family will be going, mom, dad, sister, brother, nephew and us.  It's only 9 people, but its up to me to make it magical for everyone!  We planned this vacation around my nephew Casey's birthday.  It's a difficult time for my brother, he celebrates his son, but it also reminds him of loosing his wife several days after he was born.  So we are taking them to the happiest place on earth to for some fun and to celebrate the other fall birthdays, Elizabeth's and my sister Karen's.  I have been planning our character meals, making maps, scavenger hunts, creating autograph books and making little bits of Tinkerbell magic to appear every day.  It's been a huge undertaking, and only because I'm making it so huge...ahh the life of a former event designer.

So, that's what I've been up to.  I'll be posting some projects not accepted for magazine publications, as well as some of the things I've been making for our trip in the upcoming days, so keep a look out for them!

3 comments:

Michellem said...

Isn't it great to see the Stamping Royalty layout?!! - So happy for you getting published twice in this magazine - can't wait to see what you have in store for the future!!

Brenda Weaver said...

You've been a busy girl! It's so exciting and rewarding to see our work in print, isn't it? You've been having all kinds of fun, with publications, and the stamping royalty, and Moxie Fab World! You go girl! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

Glenda J said...

Congrats on your first publication! It's beautiful!