Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Who'd a thunk?



On Tuesday, SCS posted it's weekly color challenge, Pink, Pink & more Pink! Make cards using any color of pink and a neutral! I thougth this was a great idea for 2 reasons. First, this theme was to honor the Avon Walk for Breat Cancer Awareness, and second, since I only have 1 daugher, my life is surrounded by pink, so I have tons of it! I posted this card I made 2 years ago when I did craft shows in Perrysburg, Ohio and Petoskey, Michigan. I had a few left over and thought I would post it on SCS for this challenge. This is my favorite layout for cars, simple and cute! The similar card below is one I made that was featured on the SU! web site a few months back for a baby boy. Well, the ladies at SCS loved it, and have been e-mailing me their comments for the last 2 days! It just goes to show you, simple is better!

No comments: