Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Heartbreak...

My heart (and current stamp collection). It's broken. Shattered into a million little stamp pieces. Devistation. The SU! retired list came out yesterday, and I have lost a total of 42 stamp sets to retirement. (I have a lot of gold watches to buy).
Then a ray of hope...something new, exciting, and cutting edge on the horizon? While I morn the departure of my dear good friends, the remaining 13 (yes, only 13) stamp sets and I eagerly await the arrival of new bundles of joy! I have had a preview of the hostess sets alone, and they are AMAZING!!! I can't wait to "bulk" back up so I can create hip and happenin' cards, scrapbook pages and 3D items to knock your socks off! Check out the list and let me know if you need to order that stamp set you've been eyeing, because after June 30th, they are off the books!

No comments: