Sunday, April 29, 2007

Simple Invites

After Gina's bridal shower invites went out, a friend of my MIL contacted me and asked if I would make some for her daughter's bridal shower. The theme of the shower is lady bugs and dragon flies. Well, I just got rid of my Bunch O' Bugs stamp set, so I had to get creative! Here are some simple samples of the invites I came up with. The first 2 have bugs made out of punches. The dragonfly uses 2 vellum heart punches from QuickCuts and I cut the body out by hand and covered with beads and glitter. THe lady bug is made with SU circle punches and a hand held heart punch for the spots.

The last 2 are the really simple ones! The 3rd one has a black embossed Floral piece of paper trimed with red grosgrain, and the last one is totally computer generated and just mounted on Real Red paper! I'd love to hear your opinion or suggestions too...please leave a comment!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I really like the one with the dragon fly. I love the hearts as wings. If you ever need the bug ones again...I have the bunch o bugs set. I love the caterpillar.