Friday, September 13, 2024

SIMON SAYS STAMP's STAMPtember Event is STILL ON!

 

Hi all!

Welcome back for another CAS on Friday challenge!  The challenge theme is THANK YOU, which is something I am always in need for in my card giving.  How about you?  What card theme do you send out the most?

I chose to use my NEW Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember die, Elegant Blossom Branch.  It's at a great price point and is 1 solid die, so you won't loose any little dies anywhere...I have that problem...  One single run through the machine and I have all the pieces I need to ink blend a beautiful little floral stem!  Be sure to head over there and pick up your goodies before they sell out...I've already missed out on 1 set I really liked...

The dies were inked with Altenew's June Fresh Dye Ink release combo, Botanical Brilliance and the Northern Shore color families.  These colors go so well together and is just soft and lovely.  The stem was inked with Mocha...not part of the release...and the leaves were inked with Pistachio and Misty Sage.


The blossoms were inked with Icy Water for the blue and a touch of Blush Rose to give it a purple-ly center.  The blossom center was inked with Amber Blaze left on my blending brush.


The background was inked with Pinkfresh Studio's Ballet Slipper for a soft barely there circle using the Altenew Circle stencil.  The foiled sentiment was found in my stash and is a perfect little touch.  Finally, a little splatter of Icy Water ink for a little interest and this card was finished in less than 10 minutes!  Who knew such a sweet little card could be so easy to make?

No head over and visit the other DT members and give them a little love.  Have a colorful day!

No comments:

CAS card for AAA Cards Challenge with PINKFRESH Stencil!

CAS card for AAA Cards Challenge with PINKFRESH Stencil! Hi all! It's time for another challenge from AAA Cards !  This time we have a s...