Thursday, November 11, 2010

More cards...

I love the Holidays!  Baking, time with family, playing games with everyone; it's just a wonderful time!  I also love to make holiday cards.  Here is one I made for the Just Add Ink challenge today.  I masked the background with a paper dioly and sprayed with Tattered Angels Key Lime mist.  I then dried the doily, folded it up and attached a medallion to the front, to make it look like a wreath.  It is so cute and shimmery in person. 
Cardstock: (Stardream Crimson) TPC – Hobby Lobby
Other paper: (Doily) Wilton
Stamps… clear: (Everyday Treats) PTI
Ink…dye: (Real Red, Basic Black) SU!
Color media…spray: (Key Lime Pie Glimmer Mist) Tattered Angels
Fibers: (red grosgrain) SU!
Tool: (1.75” circle punch) EK Success type
Finished size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

4 comments:

Christine Blain said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the techniques you used, with the doily - very clever.

Rachel Moore said...

very cute love your card

Danielle Daws said...

So sweet! Love the doily!

AJ said...

I love the doily! What a stunning shade of green too. Perfect.