Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's out - wanna play?

Have you seen the NEW special issue by Paper Crafts Magazine?  It's called Card Creations, Favorite Occasions Volume 2. 
There are some awesome ideas in the glossy pages, not to mentions a few of my own!  Some of my favs are Shabby Chic Doily by Julia Stainton on page 19; My Heart Adores You by Kim Hughes on page 66; and Thanks a Million by Erin Lincoln.  Here are the creations I had accepted for this issue and read on for some exciting news!

A Perfect Day
Cardstock: (Soft Sky - current substitution: PaperTrey Aqua Mist) SU!
Patterned paper: (Sweet as Cherry Pie) Websters Pages
Other paper: (Days of the Week Journaling Cards– Happy Neutrals) Websters Pages
Stamps clear stamp (Up, Up and Away - ‘thanks for’ sentiment) PaperTrey
Ink…dye, pigment, solvent, watermark, chalk: (Chocolate Chip marker) SU!
Accent: (white pearl stickers) Kaiser Craft; (Pretties Kit – pearls and crystal for home-made pins) SU!; Pearl headed corsage pins) Oasis; (fabric doily and button) no vendor
Fibers: (pink silk ribbon and twill ribbon) May Arts; (Blue embroidery floss) DMC
Other: (Staples)


Thanks for the Lift
Cardstock: (110 white card stock – current substitution: Whisper White) SU!

Stamps…rubber, foam, clear: Clear Stamps (Up, Up & Away – sentiment) Papertrey Ink
Color media…markers, pencils, pens: (Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie Markers) SU!
Accent: Rainbow rhinestones (JoAnne’s)
Sticker: (Clear Stickers – Butterflies and Floral) Hambly Screen Prints

 
Clothesline Congrats
Cardstock: (110 white card stock – current substitution: Whisper White) SU!
Patterned paper: (Cloud Paper) American Crafts; (Ruby Red, So Saffron and Certainly Celery Designer Series Paper) SU!
Stamps…rubber, foam, clear: (Hangin’ Out) Taylored Expressions
Ink…dye, pigment, solvent, watermark, chalk: (Stazon) Black Ink; (Soft Sky classic ink - current substitution: PaperTrey Aqua Mist, Close to Cocoa classic ink) SU!
Accent: (Yellow buttons, White mini button, Jute twine, white string) no vendor

Are you proud of me?  My mom was ;).  But now for MORE exciting news...I am going to have a giveaway!  I have been receiving some fun and fabulous prizes lately, and I thought I would share them with you!  I will have a prize pack worth over $50 to give to the lucky winner!  Here are the deets:
  1. Post a comment here with your favorite card from this issue and why (don't forget to include a link to your blog)
  2. Post a link to this post on your blog by using this badge:
LilyBeth Boutique  here is the code:


 
That's it!  Easy peezie lemon squeezie!  I will pick the winner on December 1st and announce it here on the 2nd.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the "now and forever" card on the cover. I love the simplicity of the black and white w/a spash of red.
I don't have a blog but I enjoy paper crafting and could use some new goodies!
mamadepue@hotmail.com