Monday, June 7, 2010

Moxie Fab with Fabric!

I love using fabric in my cards, I think it is so fun and fresh!  Here are a couple of cards for the Moxie Fab Fun with Fabric Challenge.  I really wish I could have spent more time in my crafting spot these last 3 weeks, but alas, construction, fundraising and visiting in-laws have sucked up most of my time!  Now that summer is here, I am hoping to use my time for my kind of fun!

Dear Friend Burlap - I really love the versitility of burlap, it can look fresh, earthy, rugged, vintage...the list goes on.  I used it as the background for this card.  I like the way the burlap looks clean and fresh against the fussiness of the pearls and gold chip board

Praying for you - The yellow is a felt lazer cut coaster coaster I found a Michaels - I LOVE IT!!!  I of course had to add burlap.

Hello There  - I made about 50 satin yo-yos for the fundraiser I did last month for the ladies in pink, orange and yellow.  I did those based on this yoyo I had made for a Tuseday Trigger challenge I didn't get done in time.  I like the simplicity of the card.

Wishes - I wish for this card to win ;)!  *POOF!*  Ahh,  oh well....Can you tell I love the felt coasters - they count as fabric right?  How about that silk ribbon?  Either way - I really love this card.  Someone special will get this one!

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kristin! Thanks for entering the Fun with Fabric challenge in the Moxie Fab World (x4)! I'm so glad you played along! :)