Friday, June 11, 2010

Cool Casey

It feels so good to get back into my crafting spot!  I am beginning to feel like my old self, slowly but surely.  Nothing a few more hours (days...weeks) won't cure.  I am trying to get my challenges and calls done a little each day, so here is a card for this weeks Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger challenge.  Cath has a new format for this weekly challenge, so come and check it out and join us - you may win a fab prize!

Cool Casey
I made this card for my nephew Casey in Seattle.  I picked up a bunch of cute shirts for him a few weeks ago - it's not yet summer there - still in the low 60's.  Hopefully this will get him in the summer mood.
(all items are SU! unless stated)
Cardstock: Kraft, Cool Caribeain, Certianly Celery, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Goody Goody Gumdrops, Crazy Cool, Park Avenue Patterns
Inks: Basic Black, Cool Caribeain
Markers:  Only Orange, Tempting Torquiouse, YoYo Yellow, Pixie Pink
Accessories: Hemp Twine, PaperTrey Woodgrain embossing plate, Friskers border punch, UTEE

2 comments:

Angela said...

Crazy cool card!! love it!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kristin! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)