Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Thanks for the love! - THE PAPER PLAYERS #665 HEADLINER!

 Hi all!

Can I just say how absolutely grateful I am for this platform?  I love being able to express my creative nature with like minded people, and really appreciate all the love and support I get from all of you on the blog-o-sphere...  Truly, I am blessed and unbelievably thankful for each and everyone of you!

  

Sticking with my gratefulness, I'm participating in the Paper Players challenge and the Time Out Challenges this week, both based on being thankful.  Being thankful at this time of year is expected, but I've really been feeling this way for quite a while here at Paperfiori and many of the cards I've made this month are based on being thankful.

For this card I used the new Altenew Playful Leaves and Picture Frame set.  If you haven't seen my post on them this week, check it out here.  They are both perfect basic pieces to add to your crafty collection.  A must have really... even though I'm a guest designer,  I'm not affiliate seller for any company I recommend, I just really LOVE these items!

The background is stenciled with the Playful leaves set using 3 colors of green.  Then the frame was cut from white card stock with an added vellum piece behind it to soften the bold green just a bit.  Leaves from the Picture Frame die set were cut from paper using the same inks as the background and splattered with white watercolor paint.

Also added is my new favorite glitter paper from the Shimmering Shore collection...its so AMAZING!  The deep color of the Malachite is dreamy!!  It was used for the background layer of the leaves and also for my new favorite sentiment set is the Timeless Sentiments.  Its also a great must have set for your stash.  If you like to keep your crafty spending to a minimum this time of year, all 3 of these are great basics.  

So that's it!  THANK YOU for being here today...  I really do appreciate each and every one of my visitors and commentors.  You're all AMAZING!

Have a colorful day!!!






3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Kristin, Your card is beautiful. I love all the shades of green and the frame is a nice touch. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players challenge this week.

I Card Everyone said...

'Tis definitely the season for it, Kristin! Such a lovely way of expressing your gratitude!
Love the window of vellum in your fun new frame!
=]

Anne Marie Hile said...

Kristin, love the soft, serene greens. What an absolutely stunning card! Thank you so much for playing along with my challenge this week over at The Paper Players!