Sunday, November 26, 2023

Simply Stencils

 Hi all!

It’s time for another challenge with AAA Cards Challenge blog!  This time around, we are going with a color challenge…BLACK and GOLD.

Black and gold are not a go-to combo for me, so this was a challenge for me.  I decided to push myself with only using stencils as well.

The black background stripes are stenciled 2 times with Jet Black Altenew crisp dye ink.  I wanted to be sure it had a deep dark and smooth covering, hence the 2 time application.

The gold ‘hello’ was done also with 2 layers of embossing ink then 2 layers of gold embossing powder.  It was hard to keep the little flakes under control…. I finished off the CAS design with 3 simple gold sequins.  

MThat’s it for me!  Be sure to visit the rest of the DT and share some love…have a colorful day!

2 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

You always have such a cool slant on the challenge, I love your black stripes behind the gold hello

Jane.D said...

Such a great CAS card with beautiful stenciling, Kristin! You nailed it! x