Friday, November 10, 2023

Peace on Earth CAS sketch - ALPHABET CHALLENGE SPOTLIGHT WINNER!

Hi all!

With all that is happening in the world right now, I'm hoping the sentiment from this card with radiate out to the corners of the world.  I am praying for all the innocent lives that have been taken or impacted by the events happening since October 7th.

This creation is for the CAS on Friday sketch for the next 2 weeks!  It's a great sketch created by Janneke, so please be sure to play along!

Having signed up for the Altenew Cozy Comfort retreat last month, I was able to get this set.  I do believe it will be available this month at Altenew, so be sure to visit often to catch it's release, it will go FAST!


In keeping with the sketch, I made the banner pieces out of plain and glitter card stock and kept it very simple.  I am also using this creation for the Alphabet Challenge Blog - P for Peace.

The stamped image was created by the stamp set, then fussy cut to create the circle.  This card came together in minutes really...that's the charm of CAS cards!

That's it for me today, be sure to check out the other DT's creations and comment on their blogs...we really appreciate the love!!

Have a colorful day!


6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Ok now you went and made me follow your blog. Love the colors and use of textures for this simpler design. Interesting how the red berries make the dove and sentiment take center stage.

I Card Everyone said...

All of the white Doves are going to be so envious of your little aqua one! So pretty, Kristin!
=]

Melanie Hungerford said...

What a beautiful card, you used that set perfectly with the sketch! Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge!

cheiro urgia said...

You've created a beautiful peace-inspired card, I like the turquoise colour scheme and the CAS design. The different pieces work so well together, and the red berries are a nice contrast to the scenery. I certainly wish that the little dove will bring a sense of peace to this crazy world. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

Hugs, Veronika

Deborah Wheeler said...

Oh that is just so lovely Kristin! Thanks for playing along with my 'peace' theme at Alphabet Challenge
Deborah DT

Marianne said...

a beautiful card Kristin