Sunday, October 13, 2024

Quick and EASY card with THE TON stencil!

 Hi all!

Super quick post today, Just like my card! For the next challenge with AAA Cards, We have a sketch for you to follow.


I chose to use a stencil from The Ton called Emma Pumpkin.  It is a great stencil for a cute graphic pumpkin. How amazing would this be in pink?

I used Altenew inks for all the layering with the stencil.  The colors coordinate perfectly with each other so there is zero guess work.

I only have one Halloween stamp set, and I used it for the bats in the corner.  It’s from a very old Lawn Fawn set, I don’t even have the name!  Either way, it was perfect for the highlight to follow the sketch.

What will you do for this weeks challenge? Make sure you link it to our gallery so we can stop by and say hi. Have a colorful day!.



4 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

absolutely fabulous or should that be FaBOOlous?

kareN stampZ said...

So clever to use a pumpkin with the 3 wee bats - I really think this is spooktacular ;)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...


I am so happy for be designing with the AAA Challenge Team. Thanks for having me. Your card is wonderful. What a fabulous stencil set and the colors you chose are so perfect. Love the bat embellishment. (jus an FYI, your link is not working from the challenge blog. Looks like you forgot the AAA label)

Tristan said...

Fabooooolous card Kristin. Perfect placement of those bats.

Quick and EASY card with THE TON stencil!

 Hi all! Super quick post today, Just like my card! For the next challenge with AAA Cards , We have a sketch for you to follow. I chose to u...