Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Wedding Card with Sisterhood of Crafters and SPELLBINDERS!

Wedding Card with Sisterhood of Crafters and SPELLBINDERS!

Hi all!

It's another challenge with Sisterhood of Crafters!  This time, we are focusing on WEDDINGS.  It is the season for weddings after all.  I was an event designer and florist for over 15 years in my misspent youth...lots of LONG hours and hard physical labor.  It was completely worth it!  I loved doing the work and still do it on occasion for friends and family.


For this card today, I used a recent Spellbinders Better Press product from my guest designer spot in May.  Its called Arched Messages.  This card was inspired by an event I did 10 years ago when we hung various LONG panels of silver paper from the ceiling for an event.  It was so pretty and elegant. 



The arches were added some with inks, some were heat embossed and some were added just for the texture.  I then used an arched die set to add the panel of silver glitter paper for some sparkle.  It didn't photograph as well as I had hoped...it's really pretty in person! 


The sentiment was added with silver embossing powder then die cut as well with a silver glitter shadow.  Finally, adorable enamel dots, some even in the shape of hearts for some extra love!  Now let's see your wedding cards, be sure to share them in our gallery!

Have a colorful day!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Beautifully done ... love the sparkly touch! Thanks for beautiful inspiration!!

AAA Cards Queen Bee