Saturday, June 23, 2012

Final 2 OCC Challenges...

I really have been around, checking out all the fabulous creations at the OCC over the last few weeks.  I do however have some sad news, after hosting these next 2 challenges I will be leaving the OCC as a Design Team member.  It has been a great 2 years of challenges and inspirations, working with a group of  very talented women!  These challenges have helped me hone my skills for my magazine and professional works.  Who'da thunk having so much fun would be so beneficial?  Thank you all!

Ok, now on to the challenge!  10 years ago yesterday, I married my amazing hubby.  In honor of a decade of married bliss, my challenge is for you make a creation with either the number 10 in it or it must contain 10 of the same items (ex: buttons, flowers, repeat images). 

 So my10 items are buttons.  Not terribly creative but they are sure adorable!
I added some Stickles to the pear and added my own little heart instead of the seeds from the stamp.  You know, 'cause I love him!

 Don't get overwhelmed - check out all the amazing creations the Design Team came up with!

5 comments:

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Kristin
Happy Anniversary to you both.
I adore the card you made, the cut pear with the heart is lovely and your doily is successfully grabbing the attention not to be out done, your buttons add a tactile quality to the card. It all comes together well.
Smiles:)
Sue

Unknown said...

I love your mix of patterned paper and I think the buttons are adorable.
Best of luck to you Kristin!

Sharon Wheet said...

I have always been a fan of using pears at weddings. I think the whole sentiment value 'perfect pair' is so charming! and I love how you kept the whole card with that charm. I love the pattern papers you chose and the string of 10 buttons is just so charming, too! LOVE it!
You will be missed, and I wish you success in your new endeavors. I have put your anniversary card in the mail, so you should receive it soon. Happy Anniversary!
hugs, sharon w.

Meihsia Liu said...

Hi, Kristin, this is such a delightful card. Love the bright color scheme and beautiful layout. Your choice of DP is fantastic!! Happy Anniversary!... :)

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Aw...happy anniversary! I love your bright and fun card! The papers all coordinate perfectly and those buttons are the perfect accoutrement!!! The doily really ties the design all up in a precious bow! Just lovely!!!