Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sketch it!


 

Hi Ladies!
It's a sketch challenge this week at Our Creative Corner, one of my favorite challenge themes.  Meihsia Liu from Simply Paper Craft is hosting this week and she came up with a great sketch! 
I got a little creative with my interpretation and decided to make a mother's day card for my dear mom that is currently flying above our little heads on her way here!  YIPPIE! 
 Alright ladies, you enjoy your mothers this weekend, I know I will!  Also, be sure to visit all the other ladies on the DT team at the OCC too.
Linda Coughlin- The Funkie Junkie
Vicki Burdick- It's a Stamp Thing
Sue Butler- Scrumplescrunch
Anita Houston- The Artful Maven Haven
Anne Marie Hile- Stampin' Anne
Wendy Janson-  It's All About Stamping
Marcy Kaminski - En Papillote Arts
Holly Kean- Kean On Paper 
Irena Kowalczyk (aka Rudlis) - Love, Life and Crafts
Meihsia Liu- Simply Paper Crafts
Tui Nathan- Stampin Time
Lori Rider- The Diva Stamper
Kristin Tierney- Lilly Beth Boutique
Sharon Wheet- Designs by Sharon

5 comments:

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Kristin
Enjoy your Mothers day as I will. And if I receive a card half as gorgeous as this one I will be delighted. It is soft,warm and elegant and has just the right amount of elements. You were far more imaginative than me with this challenge, I did not extend myself unfortunately, I actually find sketches difficult...but that is of no concern here, what you have created is inspiring.
Smiles:)
Sue

Anne Marie Hile said...

Awww, Kristin, I hope you are enjoying your visit with your mom! That is a great way to celebrate Mother's Day! Let's talk about that card....um, WOWZA!!! Soft, pretty, frilly and fabulous! Those hat pins are gorgeous! Big hugs, my friend! :)

Meihsia Liu said...

Hi, Kristin, this is such a gorgeous card!!! Love the soft and pretty color scheme.

Tui Nathan said...

Just gorgeous Krisin ... love the REAL doily, twill bow and pretty stick pins ... a fabulous Mothers Day card that your mom will just love!!!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Oh my this is a BEAUTY! LOVE the soft subtle colors and the doily!