Monday, November 21, 2011

Lice-a-Poolza

Howdy ladies!  I have a little reprieve from work today, not because I want to though, my oldest has Lice....*eck*!....  After 3 hours of pickin' hair like a monkey, I needed a little creative break.  I've begun working on my Etsy site, so that's what most of my time went to, however, I wanted to show you something I made a little bit ago.  Just a little something inspired by....well, I can't tell you that yet....but I promise to let you know what that's about as soon as I can!
 

I've also started posting new things on my Etsy account!  Lots of my creations from publications will be on there too...  Since you're a special friend of mine, mention BLOGPEEPS in the buyers comments and receive FREE shipping!  I'll be posting new supplies and holiday kits later this week, all are packaged and ready to go.  Just you wait until you see it all....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful!!!!! http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on Best online laptop store India