Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Really?!?!

Has it really been that long since I posted?  Crazy!  As life has been too.  I think that's par for the course this time of year, how about you?  Life's been crazy?  I really have been creating some things, just not many cards...cookies, cakes, fattening things yes; cards, no...  I have about 8 more cookie recipes to create with about 5 doz per recipe.  I have lots of photos to share with you starting tomorrow - cookies, sauces, containers and the like.

But for today, I have an offer for you!  I am a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, just to get my own products at a discount.  'Cause I LOVE their stuff - high quality papers, beautiful colors, great images, my list goes on.  I am however, short on my minimum orders to stay current...ooops.... so I'm offering my discount to you, 20% OFF but only for a limited time!  Here's the deets:
  • Got to the Stampin' Up! website and check out their Current Catalogs.
  • Make your list, check it twice, and e-mail me it at krzykramer@yahoo.com.  I will contact you for payment (PayPal).
  • Place an order with me by noon December 17th for Christmas delivery OR
  • This offer is extended until December 30th so use your Christmas money gifts to place an order with me before noon on December 30th.
That's it!  I'll be posting some of what I've been busy with starting tomorrow.  You're mouths will be watering!

No comments: