Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Fabulous!!!


So I've finally stopped traveling and am now home catching up on life. After days of laundry, cleaning and trips to the vet, I have finally been able to get down to stampin'! Liz Anton and I were talking at the gym today how much fun she had doing the SCS challenge this week, (her first time to participate) jealous, I decided to get home and do one. This is from a few days ago, the Color Challenge, and she's right they are so much fun...I've missed doing them! The colors for this challenge were Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery. I hope you like it!

3 comments:

Corie said...

You said it FABULOUS. Love this card.

Jennifer said...

so cute! I love the card. the colors are great together too

Kelly said...

Great card!!! Love everything about it!