Friday, June 7, 2024

EASY CAS on Friday Embossing Challenge!

 EASY CAS on Friday Embossing Challenge!

Hi all!

It's time for another challenge with CAS on Friday!  For our challenge this time, you need to do some EMBOSSING.  Heat embossing or emboss with a folder or ANY other means you choose!  Your creation just needs to include some type of embossing.

I used my trusty ole' scrap bins again for this challenge.  I tend to make multiples of everything when I'm creating, and if they don't end up on a card, then into the scrap bins they go.  I have 4 bins, geometric shapes and frames, sentiments, floral or stamped items, and background panels.  It's so easy to put together cards with these bins when life is crazy.

The monstera leaf was created a year ago when I was applying for DT positions...it didn't make the cut then.  It is so cute and it caught my eye so that was my starting point.  Next, the background panels.  The bin has stamped, embossed, painted, die cut, etc....pieces of crd base panels in it.  This is one from an Altenew virtual card class from November.  As I'm looking at it...I'm realizing I've attached it to my card on the wrong side...*sigh*. 

The sentiment was created in bulk when I was a guest designer with Altenew in March.  It's from a fantastic sentiment stamp set called Classic Greetings.  Highly recommend!  Then I added 3 little enamel dots in matching colors and 'perfecto'!  A CAS card is that easy!  Won't you try my fool-proof easy CAS formula?  If you do, be sure to share them with us in our gallery!

Have a colorful day!

No comments:

AAA Cards Queen Bee