Sunday, June 9, 2024

Another EASY CAS card with AAA Cards challenge!

 Another EASY CAS card with AAA Cards challenge!

Hi all!

I’m here with another EASY card with AAA Cards challenge!  This challenge is anything goes but has a masculine twist.

This is another card I created using items from my scrap bins.  This time items were pulled from the panels and stamped images bins.

I will be using this card for my hubbies birthday for sure since we have a similar car in the same colors.  This stamped image is an old one from PaperTrey Inks and it’s been in the bin a LONG time.  It was time it saw the light of day!


The panel was cut to add a little interest to the card without distracting from the main image.  An inked shape would have been great too.  


Finally, a sassy sentiment and some enamel dots were added to finish it off!  See what I mean by easy!  It couldn’t be easier than this card.


Now let’s see what you can create for us!  Be sure to add your work to our gallery!

Have a colorful day!


2 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

haha I wouldn't pass the MOT

kareN stampZ said...

That is a seriously cool car/van - this is such a fun card I love the die cut panel along the side, white with a bit of sassiness - just like your card!

AAA Cards Queen Bee