Thursday, April 20, 2023

Squeeze the Day! - CHALLENGE WINNER!

 Hello all!  Just a quick little card here for the Inkspiration Challenge #287.  The challenge is for a CAS (Clean and Simple) creation with the option of sunshine or rain.  I don't really have anything that is weather related in my stash, so I thought I would use the Altenew Main Squeeze to evoke the feeling of sunshine.


I also used my new stencil from the Altenew Craft your Life Garden Rose kit and added some splatters with my Jet Black water based ink.




I kept it VERY simple...not at all my style, which it why I wanted to try this challenge!

Have a colorful day!

1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

what a wonderful slice of lemon here Kristin! So pretty with the rays coming in off the left and the fun sentiment! thanks for joining us at Inkspirational. Julia xx