Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Grateful Garden - SHOUT OUT!

 Hello all!  I was able to spend the day in the art studio, making thank you cards for the sweet people that sent me get well wishes for my surgery.  


I was inspired today by this weeks Just Us Girls challenge.  The JUGS challenge was the last one I did before I took my hiatus!  I loved the photo they used for this inspiration.  Such pretty colors.
I used my new Pink Fresh stencil set, Grant Yourself Grace.  I wish I had purchased the die and stamp set with it, I had to fussy cut all the flowers and leaves. I used Altenew colors Blush, Frosty Pink and Coral Bliss for the roses.  I love those colors!

The leaves were done with Altenew's Shadow Creek, Mountain Pine, and Fire Fly and the background was created using their Grid stencil and Mountain Mist ink.  I think used the Mountain Pine ink with some water and created some splatters on the back ground...I had some of the green splatter go a little crazy in the corner.


I finished off the card with a couple sprinkles and it's ready to be sent! 

Have a colorful week!


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hi Kristin, Hope you are still doing well, post-surgery! Your card is just as lovely as can be. Love the soft background and you did a great job fussy cutting all of the leaves and flowers. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls for Mood Board Week.